It is the most easterly of the Mediterranean islands and the third-largest in the area after Sicily and Sardinia. There are over 65,000 students from 131 different countries currently studying in North Cyprus. Turkish is the official language but English widely used and understood. The country is a secular state with no official religion, although 98% of the population is Muslim. The Catholic Maronites, Orthodox Greek-Cypriots, Baha’is, small number of Anglicans and the others make up the remaining 2%.


  • Cheaper tuition fees in comparison to other study destinations around the world.
  • Courses are taught in English
  • A wide variety of courses nursing, business, economics, engineeringlaw, etc
  • Medical insurance provided by the government thus free medical treatment.
  • Guaranteed 50% scholarship when you apply through us
  • Visa-free travel
  • Qualified faculty members from all over the world
  • Accredited universities
  • Degree recognized worldwide


February & September