A culturally diverse country with a rich education history. The country is located in Central Europe which makes it an essential part of the European Union. It borders Germany which is the largest economy in Europe. Poland Joined the Schengen area in 2007, this therefore means that students can explore the other 24 member state hassle free for travel once admitted to study in Poland.
WHY STUDY IN POLAND?
- Affordable cost of study and living
- A safe place for students from different backgrounds
- A gateway to Europe
- Stay back of upto 3 years available
- High quality of education
- Study friendly environment and infrastructure
- A travel destination